If, like me, you've ever dreamed of raiding the closets of the Holy City's best dressed, then you don't want to miss Style Swap! Wiliminton "Style Girl" Jess James is coming to town to host her famous eco-chic fashion swap this Thursday, December 2 from 7-9 p.m. at Seeking Indigo boutique at 445 King Street.
Here's how it works: First, buy a ticket online here for $20 (tickets are available fo $25 at the door). Second, gather one gently used designer or vintage garment (on a hanger, si vous plait) and one gently used accessory. When you get to the event get ready to swap your duds for anothers. Not only do you leave with some fabulous new-to-you fashions, but the money raised at the event goes to the Center for Women.
Here are some of the fashion festivities you can expect to enjoy at Style Swap:
• Sweet Treats from Cupcake, Baked, Wildflour Pastry and Sugar Bake Shop
• Wine from Social Wine Bar
• "Beauty Station" - mini makeovers with Cos Bar + Laura Mercier
• Networking with Charleston’s stylemavens including Style Swap emcee Tara Lynn from News 2
• Shop reinvented vintage jewelry from The Scarlet Poppy
• Sponsored "swap" outfits + fabulous prizes from your favorite boutiques and emerging designers
• Arrive in STYLE ready to be photographed by the official STYLE SWAP photographer, the uber-talented Valerie Schooling!
• Music by DJ Jake B
• AFTER PARTY: Vendue Inn Rooftop Bar - 19 Vendue Range
For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Katie.email@example.com